Spill Fest DC - Sat June 15, 2019
SPILL FEST WEEKEND 2019
SATURDAY JUNE 15TH, 2019
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
15 K STREET NE WASHINGTON DC 20002
MUSIC. FOOD. CULTURE.
JOIN US FOR THE 2ND ANNUAL SPILL FEST. A CELEBRATION OF MUSIC, FOOD, & CULTURE.
FULL ARTIST AND WEEKEND LINE-UP TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
SHOWTIME: 4:00 PM SHARP
DJ SETS BY:
MASSIVE B | DJ TRINI | QUICK SILVA | TRIGGA | TAG SOUNDZ | RICKY PLATINUM | ABLAZE | BIMSHIRE | KARBYNE
TABLE (STANDING): $ 500.00 (TAX & GRATUITY INCLUDED)*
- GENERAL ADMISSION FOR (4) GUESTS
- CHOICE OF (2) BOTTLES OF TOP SHELF LIQUOR/CHAMPAGNE
- COMES WITH A HIP TOP TABLE (NO SEATING)
TABLE (SEATED): $ 1000.00 (TAX & GRATUITY INCLUDED)*
- GENERAL ADMISSION FOR (8) GUESTS
- CHOICE OF (4) BOTTLES OF TOP SHELF LIQUOR/CHAMPAGNE
TABLE (MEZZANINE): $ 2500.00 (TAX & GRATUITY INCLUDED)*
- GENERAL ADMISSION FOR (10) GUESTS
- CHOICE OF (6) BOTTLES OF TOP SHELF LIQUOR/CHAMPAGNE
- OPEN BAR & LITE CARIBBEAN FARE
- SEATED TABLE ON THE MEZZANINE WITH THE BEST VIEW IN THE HOUSE. (3 AVAILABLE)
*EARLY BIRD RATES, PRICES WILL INCREASE INCREMENTALLY
FOR MORE INFO, VENDORS, SPONSORS, OR TABLES: CALL/TEXT (202) 422-9030
PRESENTED BY EAST COAST SOUND PATROL IN ASSOCIATION WITH THE DSV GROUP
Frequently Asked Questions
- Spill Fest will be held RAIN OR SHINE!
- Age requirement? 18
- What happens if I have to go outside of the event and want to come back in? Sorry, no re-entry permitted.
- Does the ticket price include food? Ticket price includes Main stage entertainment. Food and Beverage are additional features.
- Are tickets refundable? Tickets are non-refundable.
- Does the event provide parking? Valet Parking provided by U Street Parking $25 Prepaid https://squareup.com/store/u-street-parking-inc-2. Uber/Lyft is strongly suggested.
- Can I bring in my own food and drinks? No food or liquids will be allowed into the venue.
- Will alcohol be served? Yes, alcohol will be served. IDs will be required to purchase alcohol.
- Will there be cash machines on site? ATMs will be provided at the entrance.
- What time should I get there? The earlier the better, gates will open at 2:00 PM, showtime at 4:00 PM.
- Is there any seating provided? No seating will be provided. Seating provided with VIP bottle service.
- Can I bring lawn chairs or coolers? NO, Lawn chairs, igloos, coolers, umbrellas, and blankets are not allowed. Tents are prohibited.
- Can I bring an umbrella? For the safety of all guests, umbrellas will not be admitted.
- Can I use Metro to the event? Yes, Union Station Metro Station.
- Are the event grounds grass? NO, the venue grounds are concrete.
All online ticket sales are final. No cancellations or refunds for any reason. All attendees must be 18 and over.
Together with the hosts and the entertainers engaged for the event, we are all working hard to present you a spectacular festival, regardless of the weather. Spill Fest will be held rain or shine. Kindly note that by purchasing a ticket, you accept the responsibility to arrive on time. Due to expenses incurred, we are unable to offer refunds in the event you are unable to attend the festival for any reason, including severe storms, no ID, or dress code violations. Purchase of tickets for the festival constitutes your acceptance of our rain date policy and no-refund policy, as all ticket sales are final.
Kindly note for your security, tickets will be released at the admission desk ONLY to the person who purchased the tickets upon presenting photo ID & the credit card used to make the reservation. If you have purchased more than one ticket, please arrive for admission with your guests. For your security, no tickets will be released unless photo ID matching the name of the person who purchased the tickets is presented with the credit card used to reserve the tickets.
We look forward to seeing you soon!